Friday, January 12, 2007

It's a THURSDAY blog entry.
Well, I deleted all the previous entries.
Too much alr.
Heh

Rain rain rain.
I want to tan so badly. Cries.
Hopefully there's sun on sat! Teehee.
Haha.

I learnt alot from my this malay colleague, Nisa.
She explained to me her culture.
Do you know that newborn babies, are supposed to cut their private parts?
Skinned the private parts to show that they are clean. Its a must for muslims.
Ohhhh my lah. I learnt alot sia.
work again tml, without Nisa. =(
I only made one sales today, the customer was Geokling.
1:30- 9.30pm only earned, 27cents commission!! OH GOLLY.
This is really bad. I was just stoning, staring at the people who walked past. Haha.

I just can't find the taste tht I wanted today.
not sweet nor salty. Maybe spicy. So not satisfied today!
Hahah.
& OH. PACIFIC COFFEE SUCKS I tell you.
STARBUCKS IS STILL THE BEEEEEST!! :D

Can have a good sleep tonight cus of the cooling weather.
Sleeping upstairs sucks, I tell you.
Hot air rises, cold air sinks. PHYSICS.
So, Im always feeling hot. And I sweat okay.

God, please turn all bad guys into good guys. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home